Monday, March 1, 2021

Pure Organic Layered Fruit Bar - Strawberry & Banana

Another company that's all "soy free, dairy free, kosher, vegan, organic~!" with no mention of nut allergies. Great. On their website, they do say it's peanut free, but not "nut free", and it looks like they USED to make a bunch of fruit and (not peanut) nut bars. So that is sketch. But as an allergy-aware company, I hope they would label properly, and since the label reads as safe, I'm diving in. 

I think it's pretty good for one of these fruit bars. The banana flavor comes through but only just, and I like the flavor. The strawberry is also pretty subtle. Impressively this doesn't have that gross too-sweet stickiness to it, even though it's a very dense, sticky fruit bar. The skinny size I think is a bonus. It tastes pretty good and feels filling for the small size. I do like it. 

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment