Friday, March 26, 2021

Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Bar

Ah, this wrapper has undergone many changes over the years! Now it boasts "Since 1894", but that's the company and not This Product, which came out in 1994. I'm so old that I remember when it came out (because I lived in Hershey), but it always paled in comparison the king of candy bars, the Cookies 'n' Mint (RIP). I never really loved this candy, which is maybe a surprise because I did love the cookies in the mint bar, and I do like white choco. But, you know -- this isn't actually white choco. It's just sweet solid goo with cookie pieces in it. It does taste very similar to oreo cookies in a candy bar form, so it's not Bad, it's just nothing amazing for me. (I don't love Cookies and Cream ice creams either). Nut free though, and not too melty or weird or anything. Just kinda, generic sweet bar.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment