Thursday, March 4, 2021

Pop Tarts Bites - Frosted Chocolatey Fudge

Pop Tart...BITES? This really is the 21st century! In all seriousness, I've stayed away from Pop Tart ever since they had that whole line of "peanut and nut" flavors, but it looks like they don't even make those anymore, and Kelloggs is a good labeller. So I was excited to try these, even though I don't usually like chocolate flavored things that much. And hey, these are good! Definitely tastier than I expected. They basically do taste like little bites of pop tart. The frosting has a nice crunch to it, the filling is actually present and distinct from the "tart", and it's overall a solid product. I might have to re-enter the world of pop tart, especially when it gets too warm to ship choco and ice cream to my house but I'm still sad and hungry. Ah, Corona Summer #2, I hope you aren't a thing.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment