Friday, March 19, 2021

norr organic - Black Currant & Blood Orange Skyr

Skyr is in! I'm very happy to try a new flavor from this nut-free company. I was anxious because this has blood orange "essential oil" in it, and like, what is that? But it tasted like blood orange essence, which I guess makes sense. The texture of this was the same as the unflavored skyr, i.e. "glorp". No fruit chunks or fruit on the bottom. Kind of disappointing because I like interesting textures, but there's nothing wrong with a good glorp. This was a little sweet but not overly so, and basically tasted like milk orange/blueberry flavor in yogurt. Filling and satisfying, plus it's good for me to have dairy. Would get again, probably over plain flavors given the choice, but it's not a huge preference.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment