Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Annie's Friends Bunny Grahams

These are a classic Annie's snack, with reassuring allergy labelling (no nuts) and cute bunny shapes. They're basically Teddy Grahams but instead, bunnies. This is a mix of three sweet flavors: honey, chocolate, and choco chip. All are decent, although surprisingly in this mix I preferred the choco and then the honey, then choco chip, which doesn't match my typical cookie preferences. I think it's because those were the most identifiable flavors, since the flavors don't come through super strongly here. I'd say they're less sweet than Teddy G's, which is maybe good for health but not amazing for flavor. It might be that mixing the 3 types together sort of dilutes them - maybe they'd be more enjoyable on their own. Still a cute, fun, safe little snack, but not amazing for me.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment