Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Jelly Belly - 20 Flavors

At Walgreens, I thought I should buy some food I can't get online...so I bought Jelly Beans. I know, it doesn't make sense, but I wanted my jelly bean box to be filled. This 20 flavor mix is apparently different from the "assorted flavor" mix. It's pretty good, and peanut free. Here is my flavor ranking from best to worst:

Strawberry Cheesecake - accurate!
Sunkist® Lemon - tastes like lemon chuckles!
Sunkist® Tangerine - tastes like orange soda!
Lemon Lime
Blueberry - tastes like pie filling!
Bubble Gum
Toasted Marshmallow
Sizzling Cinnamon
Orange Sherbet
Cotton Candy - Very sweet
Very Cherry
Juicy Pear
Watermelon
Piña Colada
Tutti Frutti - Tastes like Bubble Gum??
Coconut
Buttered Popcorn
Peach
Green Apple - weird.
Licorice - don't know, i'm allergic to licorice!

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (2$)
Taste: 7/10 (really only like 3 dud flavors!)

No comments:

Post a Comment