Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Jelly Belly Sours

Hello, Jelly Bean fans ! I have a bad headache today, but I'm pretty sure it isn't from binging Jelly Beans earlier this week. Although I can't rule it out. (I think it's from rain -> my windows don't close -> mold, allergies). 

Anyhow, this only has five flavors in it! I like them all, so it's definitely more consistently good than the 20 flavors mix, but somehow I miss the craziness of So Many Flavors. So I may like the big assortment better for the fun factor. Still, these are very solid. Here's my ranking:

Sour Apple
Sour Orange - tastes just like an orange Tic Tac
Sour Cherry - better than the OG cherry, but still tastes of candy and medicine
Sour Grape - tastes like summer pool day Flintstones push pop... but also, weird
Sour Lemon

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (2$)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment