Sunday, March 28, 2021

LaClare Zesty Ranch Goat Cheese

Ooh la la -- look at me, year 2 of coronatine and I'm eating goat cheeses. This was exciting to try, because I emailed the company and they said they don't use nuts in their cheese at all. So I had a cucumber with no ranch and I thought I'd pair it with this....ranch goat cheese. It wasn't terrible, even though the texture wasn't what I expected! This is super super crumbly, and the log of cheese itself was quite firm (maybe too cold). The whole thing is about ~500 cals, so it's not unreasonable to eat in one sitting. It does smell like a ranch cream cheese ball -- a little too blue cheese/feta/goat?-y for me to really love, but it worked for the situation. I would try the other flavors for sure, but I don't know if I'd buy this again unless I had something good to pair with it. Crackers maybe! 

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (4$)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment