Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Knorr Garlic & Olive Oil Pasta

You know me, I love a good noodle packet. Yet sadly, even with the caveat that all Knorr side dishes are pure and good, I can't reaaally call this a "good noodle packet". I am sick, and this didn't require milk, which is good because my car is fucky and I couldn't get to the store. So there is a convenience benefit. But when I bought this at my parent's grocery, excited to try a new noodle flavor, I was hoping it could become a new healthier favorite to bring in to the rotation. Alas. First, this doesn't make as much as other flavors. Second, it is really boring - just plain soggy noodles, watery "sauce" that's vaguely garlicy, vaguely balls-of-soy-protein-y, supposedly parsley-y. Not amazing. I did add a veggie bag to this, which bulked it up a lot, and ultimately made it all taste like a frozen Birds Eye side dish. At least it was cheaper than that and didn't give me a stomach ache, but not what I'm looking for in a delicious noodle meal. Will not rebuy.

Overall
Cost: 7/10 [1$]
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment