Saturday, December 29, 2018

Tootsie Pops

I am sick, so right now these sound terrible, but these are a classic candy and nut free too! They're actually quite good, and every flavor is decent, although I think I like the reds the best. Maybe orange is the worst, but still OK. The tootsie roll inside is kind of weird, but it's certainly better than gum (i.e. blow pops) because you can swallow it! Anyway, for a lolly, these are great.

Caramel: My mom got me a whole bag of caramel flavored tootsie pops for Christmas because she heard me mention the caramel apple pop once and got confused! Poor sweet mom. Sadly, I don't like the caramel flavor as much as the "traditional" flavors, but it isn't bad. A nice caramelly taste, but kind of marred by the underlying tootsie roll. Texture is also odd for caramel which I want to chew. But it's OK. 6/10

Overall
Cost: 9/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment