Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Hot Pockets - Ham & Cheese

A single serve hot pocket? Yes, that is what you're looking at here. You know you're in dire straits when you pick up one of these. In my case, I got it at the hotel lobby after a long day where I had no food except twizzlers. So I was grateful for this massively overpriced hot pocket, single serve. I think I just like hotels, to be honest. But anyway, it was really quick to serve, and the temperature of the inside was way better in this format than in the traditional 2-pack hot pockets with the "crisping sleeve". Crisping sleeve is a scam! The temp was good, but the taste/quality was like, not good (duh). But it was food related product, mostly crust, a little cheese type goo, a few ham-esque pieces, no allergy issue, no heartburn, filling, and convenient. A true five out of ten.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (In this case, 3/10)
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment