Thursday, December 20, 2018

Idahoan Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds Mashed Potatoes

I actually got potatoes again! They're so cheap and easy and filling, how could I resist. This sounded like the tastiest flavor to me, because I thought it might be lumpy and garlicy like the best mashed potatoes are. However, I failed to realise that fake mashed potatoes probably wouldn't (shouldn't) be lumpy. So they were smooth and not with skin in them, the picture is a bit misleading. The flavor was fine, garlicy and buttery and I guess cheesy. Honestly I could do without the cheese and if I get more potatoes, I will get a cheeseless variety. I put in some mixed steamed veg to make it more healthful, and it worked out pretty decently. 2 meals worth!

Overall
Cost: 8/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment