Thursday, January 17, 2019

P.J. Carney's Irish Pub

I like pubs and I like P.J. Whelihan's sports bar, so how could I not like the P.J. pub? Indeed it was a nice solid eating experience, which is hard to come by in New York City with a massive group, because the group will always want to go to a trendy Indian/Thai/Korean/Chinese/vegan resto where I won't be able to eat a single thing. SIGH. Anyway, this was nice and safe. The bartender/waitress when I asked about nuts was even like "I've checked before and it's safe", which was nice. I got a BLTA (BLT with avocado), which was big and filling and tasty enough. Came with fries too. I ate it all and then was super full! I also got a Corona because it was one of the cheaper drinks. I will say this place was pretty expensive, although IDK if it was expensive for New York or just expensive for me. Dunkin had the same prices as they do in DE, so I blame everyone else!

Overall
Cost: 3/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment