Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Ciro's Italian Bistro

I love pretty much all Italian restaurants, so I'm into this "Ciro's" as well. However, I went here with my boyf's family (like, 11 people) and I had only met half of them before and it was before Christmas and I had a stomachache and was sweaty and anxious. So, the meal I got (Penne alla vodka) didn't sit that well with me, and I didn't really like the taste that much (probably a 5 or 6 of a pasta dish). However they have a ton of other menu items that sound really tasty, including pizza, pasta, chicken, and veal (if you're into that), it's just I had to balance the price and messiness and and and and. Anyway I also got a coffee and that was pretty decent. The environment seems friendly and low-key yet classy, and it's a pretty big place. I would surely go back if invited. They were fine with my allergy request too.

Chicken Marsala: This was much better than the penne thing I had gotten before (although it was still consumed at an awkward event with my boyf's fam, sweat sweat sweat), 7/10.


Overall
Cost: 5/10 (a bit pricy)
Taste: 7/10 (assumedly)

No comments:

Post a Comment