Thursday, November 22, 2018

Starbucks - Bottled Peppermint Mocha

This is fine! I just tried to burn some smudge because it's a full moon and I got some as a free sample, but it smells like someone smoking pot and it's grossing me out. Just feels toxic. If only I could vape smudge instead. How's this for a chatty intro? Anyway, I feel like that might be lowering my rating because my house smells bad and it's probably impacting my tastebuds.

Dunkin doesn't have peppermint mocha as a christmas flavor this year, so people are very upset! I decided to try this bottled drink because I do like minty flavors. Like other bottled coffee drinks, though, this is more like chocolate milk than coffee. There's really not much coffee flavor, or much mint either, just mocha and milk. (I mean, it is a latte). It's definitely fine, and a pleasant wintery drink, and the mint presence is there, I just would rather have a real coffee. For some pluses, there's no awful bottle/can aftertaste here like with the metal cans, and it also isn't overpoweringly sweet either. Good job, Starbucks! Not terrible!

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (I think about 2-3$, a bit much)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment