Sunday, November 18, 2018

Knorr Pasta Sides - Parmesan

I am so shocked that I haven't reviewed this before! It's one of the holy trinity of tasty and accessible classic pasta sides (with garlic and cheddar brocco). I recently peeped this in the store and saw the noodles changed to be white only, which makes me very nervous, but hopefully Knorr isn't going through too many changes right now. I always get nostalgic about the Lipton Days, the Nacho Pasta days, the Knorr with Veggies days. But I see there are now "deluxe" pasta sides, which is interesting. I think that will be a review for another day.

Anyway, this is classic. The noodles are thin, so it cooks quickly, but not as fragile as the alfredo/butter/chicken noodles, I guess because of the thick spinach pasta? The taste is good, it's parmy and spinachy and creamy but not overwhelming in any way, and not as strong of a flavor as the garlic pasta. It's a good conduit for veg (frozen mixed veg, fresh spinach, brocco, you name it) and a nice side dish for chicken or pork. Just a simple classic, and you can find it easily.

Overall
Cost: 7/10 [Usually 1.25 or so]
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment