Monday, November 12, 2018

2018 Balance Chenin Blanc

Look at how cute this bottle is! It's a balloon and an elephant! I love it. If all South African wines have such cute labels, I don't know what the online ratings are about (they seem like they're low). Anyway, I was happy to have some white wine, since it goes down much easier for me. This seemed like a pretty standard white in that sense; I put two grapes in the bottom of each glass for a fun sangria-like experience. Bad news, though, I drank the whole bottle in one night and woke up feeling like hot garbage, ready to vom at any moment. Whoopsy. So that put me off a bit, I was between 6 and 7 in rating and the bad hangover is pulling me to 6. Sorry for my lack of self-control, Balance.


Overall
Cost: 6/10 [10$?]
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment