Saturday, November 17, 2018

Halfpops - Sea Salt

These were really not what I expected! I assumed this would basically taste like popcorn, but it didn't at all. Instead, it had a strong nutty flavor! Of course there are no nuts, just corn, oil, and salt, but I guess corn tastes like nuts when un-popped(???). The texture was also very very firm/hard/crunchy, which added to the effect.  The flavor wasn't buttery at all, either. It was a little salty, I guess, which is good, and reminded me a little of the snack mix that has a ton of rye chips in it. So the flavor and texture didn't really do it for me, I'm afraid. I did enjoy reading the label prose, there was a lot of it and it was wholesome and not offensive, which still being cute and hipstery. So that's a plus.



Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment