Monday, November 12, 2018

Lean Cuisine Margherita Pizza

This was all I had to eat today and it was so not enough; I feel like my stomach is eating itself but my parents are here judging me so I can't eat anything else. Therefore I don't recommend this. But it was super quick to cook, the cheese did manage to melt fully, and I don't have any heartburn (so far), so that's good. It didn't crisp up at all, so really we're looking at a bit of soggy cheesy bread with bits of tomato, which could surely be worse but was a bit lacking in flavor (no basil or real mozzo flavor). Also, mine was square and the picture is round, so that's a bit odd. This was on sale, so maybe they're about to change it up. I hope so, because some of LC's other pizzas aren't too bad.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment