Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Deli Ham

As far as deli ham goes, this one isn't great. Definitely not as good as the Hillshire Farms honey ham. First of all, this is thicker sliced, but it also seems to have more filler because of that, and is very wet in a gross slippery way. Also not much flavor, ham or otherwise, and certainly no honey flavor (not that it's supposed to, I guess). At least it isn't smoked flavored either. It's OK if you crucially need ham for something, but definitely not my first choice. I got this because it was cheapest (at like 5$, for heaven's sake) and my usual was like 8$ (which is crazy), but I think I might take the hit to my wallet in the future and get a better ham.


Overall
Cost: 4/10 [5.50$ish]
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment