Sunday, April 29, 2018

Valentino's Café

Can you believe it??????? I didn't think I'd ever really go here, but it happened for me, everyone. And it was pretty, pretty...fine. There wasn't anyone in the dining room part of the building which was a little weird, and the whole "seat yourself" vibe always throws me off, but there's also a certain local charm to that. The menu is mainly burger, sandwich, and spaghetto, and that's fine by me. They also have some breakfast stuff but it's only before 10.30am, and like, that's a rare thing. Anyway, the drinks are super cheap (1.50 Yuengling? 5$ pitcher?!?) but they also brought out the wrong bottle one time so it's win some lose some. I got ravioli and spaghetti and garlic bread and I thought it was pretty good. The sauce was meaty but not in an itchy way. The ravioli were what you want in a ravioli. The pasta was eh (a little floppy/thin) but the bread and sauce and company and price was good. I would totally go back if I could convince my boyf.

Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 7/10

Q says "ugh, at least it's close. 4/10"

No comments:

Post a Comment