Tuesday, April 3, 2018

La Tortilla Factory Hand Made Style Tortillas, White Corn & Wheat

Is this "La Tortilla" or LA Tortilla? A classic question. These are very opaque tortillas. I guess that's what I associate with corn tortillas, like at CalTort -- they feel thicker/stronger than flour ones. But these are 50/50 corn and flour, which is cool in concept, even though in practice they feel more like corn ones to me - shiny and thick. The concept of corn tortillas has really grown on me over the past few years, though, so I'm not opposed to it. These are a nice size, not too big or too small, and you get 8 of them in a nice resealable bag. I used them for tacos, and it was fine. They didn't break or do anything wacky. Good job, tortillas.




Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment