Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Cold-Brew High Brew Coffee - Double Espresso

This is one of the better pre-made coffee can/bottles I've had. At first sip, it's real watery, but that's because I've grown used to the terrible milky-ness of your starbucks&etc bottled drinks. This is mainly water, coffee, with just a little milk and sugar. But it's cold (or room temperature in my case), with no ice, so it's a little unusual for someone used to that Dunkin life. This plus is that this is super convenient -- I always like thin stylin' cans. And it's only 50 calories! The taste is a pleasant bitter coffee, but smooth, and not acidic. There is a bit of an aftertaste (metal? milk+metal? I don't really know what it is, but all the can coffees have it), but it's not as unpleasant as the other canned coffees I've had. Overall - this is nice.

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (2.50$ at the store seems a bit much, I'll just buy coffee coffee)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment