Monday, April 9, 2018

Dunkin' Donuts Espresso Iced Coffee

As you might know from my 30 page long Dunkin' Donuts proper entry, I'm a big DD loyalist. I love them despite their sometimes crappy food and service, because they have good allergy info and cheap prices and an app. But this is not that. This is the "Dunkin' at Home" line of pre-bottled drinks. Still, I went for it because of the branding, even though I kind of suspected I wouldn't love it. This is OK, but it's so so milky? and sweet and not like coffee (or iced coffee) at all. Just like Nesquick or something. The espresso flavor doesn't seem that different from the other flavors, it's just a general milky coffee liquid. But it is convenient and has caffeine, so I can't hate it, it just doesn't taste that good to me. Sorry Dunks, try again later.



Overall
Cost: 5/10 (About 2$)
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment