Thursday, April 26, 2018

Ben & Jerry's Chillin' the Roast Truffles

I love coffee and truffles so I was pretty AMPed for this one. The ice cream base is a nice, smooth coffee flavor. It has little flecks in it like vanilla bean and tastes great. The fudge swirls, where they happen, are good and taste like....fudge swirls. However! The "truffles" are a super-duper strong rum(?) flavor, which is very bitter and actually not good! They also look like chocolate covered orbs of nut butter, which freaked me out. But they aren't, they're bitter rum coffee death orbs instead! I wish it was just cookie dough or something. Somehow I felt like a badass for choking them down, but I'd rather be a meek mill cookie dough eater. There were fun textures and a really nice coffee flavor overall though.


Overall
Cost: 4/10 (5$! I thought it was 3$ but my store lied on the sign)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment