Sunday, April 22, 2018

Fini Shock Tongues

A candy brand I've never tried! That's because it's a Spanish company, and it looks like their products are new to the US. Possibly because of that, I wasn't able to find any allergy info or warnings anywhere, either. But it looks like all the candy they offer in the US version is gummy or fruit candy, no nuts, so I figured it was safe (and the ingredient statement didn't warn of anything).

Anyway, I wasn't sure what to expect. This is a quite colorful package, with 6 different fruit flavor "tongues". They were all pretty good, and they all had accurate flavor in my opinion (the watermelon was the strongest!). The sour note is pretty subtle, but that doesn't mean they're too too sweet, just a nice level of sweet and sour. They are chewy and pliable, but not crazy chewy or sticky or soft (or hard). A fairly unique texture but I liked it. Like gum but it isn't gum! I'm a fan.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment