Saturday, April 14, 2018

Good Health Kettle Chips with Olive Oil - Sea Salt & Vinegar

These were fine! As a brand, I like these chips; they're firm and crunchy without being oily or crumbly or anything undesirable. Salt and vinegar isn't my favoooorite flavor, but it's better than just salt, and it's kind of fun to have that sour vinegar vibe. Especially as the weather gets warm! This was a pleasant spring snack with just a little bit of a zing, overall a mild flavor. I'm not sure if the olive oil adds anything special beyond your typical vegetable oil, but I get the sense that it's secretly better for you, so I guess that's nice. I think it's cute that the oil (olive, avocado, others???) gets top billing over the flavor with these chips, since it's such a non-entity in the flavor department, but there you go!


Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment