Sunday, April 15, 2018

Amazin' Raisin - Strawberry

These are much better than the lemon flavor! The strawberry is somehow less intense or less overpoweringly sweet, so I didn't get as sick of these (though they still taste better one at a time rather than in huge handfulls). The strawberry flavor is like a strawberry candy or a strawberry gummy or fruit snack, not necessarily a real strawberry, but that's fine with me because these are raisins. Honestly I'd rather just eat strawberries, because raisins are not my favorite snack (so sticky, so sweet), but these are kind of a cute idea and this flavor was definitely a better pick than lemon was. Who knows, maybe some of the others are even better (though I can't imagine cinnamon is any good at all).



Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment