Saturday, April 7, 2018

Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna

It's hard to dislike any pasta/noodle/lasagna, and this one is nice because it's under 400 calories but not even from a low-fat frozen meal line. So it tastes good but unlike frozen pot pie, doesn't make you feel like a giant trash can. Always a plus. This also is meat-free, which normally I wouldn't care, but a lot of lasagna "meat" is a little funky for me and honestly doesn't taste great. So this is actually a nice, successful lasagna. It wasn't amazing, it's mostly 2/3 noodles with some watery sauce and what seems like watery ricotta, but it got the job done. There was also some delightful mozz on the top, but only on the top, and I wish there were more! I guess that's how they keep those cals down.

Anyway, I mentioned 2 cheeses....what are the other 3?? Maybe there's parmesan mixed in with the ricotta or sauce, but what else? Let's peep the ingredos. Apparently asiago and romano. OK, if you say so, guys. I hope you know there's no shame in being a 3-cheese lasagna.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (On sale for 2.50!)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment