Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked - Santa Cruz Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

I have a note on my computer that says "No buying bagged cookies!" but I guess I willfully disregarded it when I picked these up at Walgreens. Sometimes you just want sweets, you know?! The problem is that these are 130 calories per cookie, and there are 8 cookies, which is realistically 2 servings of cookies, which is like 500 calorie servings of cookies, which means you'll get a stomach ache and also feel bad about yourself. If you operate like I do. Which you probably don't.

Anyway the taste is decent. The size is a nice-sized round chewy cookie, with plenty of raisins. It's a little TOO chewy/wet for my liking, and also too sweet(!) for my preference too. But it's still a good big cookie without nuts that is certainly more appealing than your oreo-chips-ahoy options. For someone who can't eat bakery food and doesn't want to bake cookies every night, this is a good pick.

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (about 3$)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment