Monday, February 17, 2020

Vermont Nut Free Grand Assortment

My boyf got this for us to split on Valentine's Day (at my, uh, gentle hinting?) which was very fun and good. I love truffles, but this is the canonical 6 truffles (mostly good) plus a few other things: caramels (milk and dark, both salty and delicious, and fairly firm caramel), raisin clusters (tastes like raisinettes glued together, with lots of nice choco - very nice), and crunchy clusters (choco with like crisped rice - fine). There are also buttercreams (cherry and ....orange?) which I'm not crazy about, but which are decent choco type things nevertheless. There are no labels here, which is kind of frustrating, but nothing is terrible and many things are great. Just a lot of fun. You get 2 of each type of thing, I think (6x2)?

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment