Saturday, February 22, 2020

First Watch

I really loved this place, so I'm giddy to find out it's a chain! (And there's one in Hershey and also on the way to Havvo)! They serve only breakfast/lunch/brunch, which is ripe for nut allergy issues, but they have a great allergy menu online and even better, the waitress was proactive about serving me seedy bread or using the toaster, so she gave me untoasted plain white bread which is actually the perfect solution, and I ate it all up. I got the Tri-Athlete, which was an egg white omelette with mushrooms and it was great and came with the aforementioned toast as well as a nice fruit cup. I also got a coffee. It was really delightful. I don't know if all servers would be as great, but if they were I would be so happy to come back here and try more foodz.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment