Tuesday, February 18, 2020

doodles

Next up in our Lexi-tour is Doodles, for breakfast. This is a cute place with a cute name, but unfortunately even though they have gluten free stuff it wasn't that re-assuring allergy-wise. It's counter-ordering, so you can't ask too many personal questions about the food. I asked if they used peanut oil and they seemed to think the answer was "no", but that was it. Lol. Anyway, I got an omelette (that came with either a biscuit or grits and I was scared to eat either one so I got the nice big biscuit and then didn't eat it) and the omelette was totally normal and fine and filling. The coffee was self-pump in a mug mug, and it was fine. The seating was cute and casual. Seems trendy but consequently not really my thing!

Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment