Thursday, February 27, 2020

Little Caesars

Pizza pizza! When I was very little, there was a LCs just down the block, and we had it often and I have great associated memories. They had great mushrooms on their pizzas, not raw like most places but cooked and tasty like a chinese food. Also loved their breadsticks. Then I had a many year gap, and had LCs again in grad school but only in the context of their 5$ Hot And Ready Pizzas, which are super cheap but also not great and didn't have mushrooms. So mixed feelings. But I recently had some leftover mushroom pizza from the LCs near my parents' house, and it was decent. The pizza itself was just fine, but the mushrooms were still quite good for a pizza place! And decently plentiful, too.

Lunch Combo: This is a drink and a 4-piece "hot and ready" roni deep dish. Good deal but the 'za isn't my favorite. Very doughy crust, nice buttery sheen on the bottom but the cheese/sauce/roni is a little too "frozen pizza chic" for me. Dad liked it though, and it's a good amount for 2 people. 6/10

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment