Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Raising Cane's

More New Orleans shenanigans -- I couldn't find a single non-nut fast food chain in walking distance from my hotel except for this one, which was in a mall food court. Unfortunately, I don't really like chicken fingers (I never order them elsewhere), but beggars can't be choosers. I do like the idea of a limited menu, but it works more for me at In 'N Out or Chipotle than it does here. Anyway. I got the Box Combo, which I assume is "the default meal". It had 4 chickens (greasy and boring, but fine), fries (same), a texas toast slice (kinda fun, buttery), and cole slaw (surprisingly good slaw). Also a drink and a cup of their special sauce (slightly spicy mayochup?). It was decent and definitely filling, but made me feel like a trash can. Ah well, I'm still grateful this place was around!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment