Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Cole's on Main

These reviews are depressing me! Ack! Anyway, this was a fancy place, and therefore it had many nuts and many fishes. But the great thing was, I was seated on a booth with little pillows of cats and cute things. Classy yet comfy. It was also nice and dark inside, which I always like. So there weren't a lot of nut-free options on the menu, but the server was legit great about allergies to the point where when she brought the breads (2 types), she told me that only one type was definitely safe and the other one was a "may contain" (so I didn't eat that one obvi). I really appreciate when servers go that step above. For food I got beef/steak of some sort, it was very good but a huge cut so I couldn't finish it (mostly due to social norms but it was also legit big). It also came with horseradishy potato(?) balls that were fried and soft inside and really great. But I can't find this entree on the menu and I'm fuzzy on the details. Anyway, this place impressed me beyond how I thought it'd be, for sure. Seems like a great date spot or interview spot. I'm sweaty.

Overall
Cost: 3/10 (def expensive)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment