Sunday, February 2, 2020

Drago's Seafood Restaurant

This place has a lot of hype for a hotel restaurant, but as someone with a seafood allergy I really do not care. However, since I was staying in said hotel, this was a perfect place to eat with 7 of my closest friends (or, 3 of them and 4 grad students)! We waited at the hotel bar for a bit and then were forced to "be counted" before we could either make the reservation or sit down. A bit weird and potentially age-ist? Anyway, the waiter was pleasant and I ordered the boneless short rib, which was a huge hunk of meat. It was tender as promised, and was decently good but I think I actually liked the other restos in NOLA better. The service here was notably quicker, though, and more willing to make substitutions. Still, it was too awkward to finish my meat, and it was really expensive for what it was.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment