Friday, July 13, 2012

Snackwell's Devils Food Cookie Cakes


I don't like these cookies much. They taste just like a frozen-meal brownie or similar cheapo dessert (possibly diet). They are a fun texture though. Spongey.

Overall
Cost: 5/10 [3.00]
Taste: 5/10

Laura says: I love these cookies a lot. They're soft but with a harder shell of chocolate that makes them very satisfying to bite into. There's a tiny layer of marshmallow that you can't always taste but that is sticky and sweet. I think they're great because they're very chocolatey. I didn't actually know they were supposed to be diet cookies until really recently and have been eating them since I was a really little kid happily, so if you're worried they won't taste as good as a regular cookie I don't think that's a problem. The only downside is that it doesn't seem like there are that many per package, but maybe that's because I eat them so fast. 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment