Friday, July 13, 2012

Hershey's Simple Pleasures Milk Chocolate with Vanilla Creme

I was very excited when I saw this in the store because I'm not allergic to it! However, it was a little bit disappointing. These are individually wrapped chocolates with 'vanilla' filling inside. I wonder if it's the same filling as the kisses? Anyways, the chocolate is fine, tastes pretty much like standard Hershey's choco (but not extra creamy or anything). The filling is kind of weird. It's the consistency of a junior mint innard so I was expecting a mint flavor, which is maybe why I thought it was toothpastey. But it didn't actually taste like mint, it tasted like vanilla. . . I guess. It wasn't very creamy. It was almost gritty without the grit. Too thin. Tasted a lot like cake icing from a can, which made the whole thing taste like a cheap grocery store cake or something. Maybe not milky enough. Not sure, but I didn't love it. Here's hoping the chocolate filling is better!

Overall
Cost: 3/10   [3.00]
Taste: 6/10

Laura says: These are pretty good, I think. They're nothing terribly great, but if you can't get a ton of other cream candies at candy shops, they're a good alternative to things I've had in assorted boxed chocolates. The vanilla tasted like vanilla to me! 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment