Monday, January 11, 2021

Vermont Nut Free Buttercreams (Milk)

Apparently I'm pretty into buttercreams. I got these from my auntie for Christmas, but it was only the milk chocolate ones (sorry for the inaccurate picture). I suspect I wouldn't like the dark choco ones as much, though! Anyway, although when these were in the Grand Assortment I didn't like them as much, now I like them. They are cool. A little smaller than truffles but basically like truffles; inside is sugar + butter ("creamed" butter??) but it kind of tastes like an extra thick and sweet marshmallow filling. I don't think these were quiiite as tasty as the Dean's Sweets Vanilla Buttercream, but it's similar in spirit and I like it a lot. It reminds me of these chocolate covered marshmallow eggs that my parents got special for Easter, back when I ate may-contains or whatever. Nice.

Overall
Cost: 4/10 (About 2$ per piece, yikes!)
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment