Monday, January 4, 2021

Tostitos Crispy Rounds

Nice to meet you, Tostitos, my name is Amanda. Just kidding, we know each other very well by now. These I got a massive package of because that's all she sold, and luckily none of the little bags arrived popped open or super crumbled. They do expire in ~2 months, though, so I've been eating a lot of these 3-serving "mini" bags. Such is life. Anyway, these look really similar to the "bite size" tostitos in the blue bag from the picture, but they are actually not the same -- I think these are bigger circles (not bite size). The coloring of the bag makes me think these are yellow corn chips and the others are white corn, but I honestly don't know if that's right. Anyway, they taste like tortilla chips. I do like the smaller bag sizes; they're more reasonable for a solo me, and these chips are serviceable vessels for dip -- not too oily or broken or anything like that. The taste of tortilla chip on its own never woos me, though. 

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment