Sunday, January 17, 2021

2019 Italia Foto Wine Co. Pecorino

Hmm. There's a lot of these Italia Foto Co. wines, which seems promising, but I couldn't find anything about this as a winery/distributer. I think it's hyperlocal, which means there's no way to find out about allergy info. Which I normally wouldn't bother about but now I'm so paranoid. Anyway, I drank this at my parents' house and I didn't die, but it still gets a demerit for being inscrutable!

As a wine, this is pretty interesting. The bottle says there is a honey flavor, and indeed, there really is one! I never had honey notes in wine before, but it's nice. Otherwise it's a pretty general white wine, with milk peach/apricot type fruit flavor. Not too acidic or too sweet, which is nice. If only they had allergy info!


Overall

Cost: 5/10 [19$]
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment