Thursday, January 28, 2021

Life Savers Fruit Variety

This is different from the prototypical 5 flavors I'm used to -- it has like 8 or 10 flavors included, which is wild. A lot of different red ones that I'm not sure I can distinguish. I only tried a few flavors, but basically, these are a solid hard candy but nothing to get super excited about. They're fine. The hole is good in case I choke. 

Mango-Melon: I certainly wasn't expecting to like this one, which is peach-pink colored, but it basically tasted like a mild watermelon (or canteloupe?) flavor. Pleasant, with no gross undertones. 7/10

Cherry: This tastes just like a Luden's Cherry Cough Drop, which is a tasty cough drop but not quite candy tier. Good, but a little odd. 6/10

Unknown red flavor: This was fine, and not cherry, but I do not know what flavor it was. It is red. 6/10

Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment