Saturday, January 2, 2021

A La Mode Cranberry Apple Tart Ice Cream

Hello, fun fall flavor! These don't have any ingredos or nutrition info on them, and since it was a limited flavor it's not on their website anymore either. Shoulda ate it faster I guess! But I digress (although I wish they'd just print out the info to send in the mail since this costs like 15$/pint tbh). I thought this tasted basically like a ...McDonalds Apple Pie flavored cookie. To be clear, I like this. It has a strong "apple pie spice" flavor in these kind of buttery dough apple pieces? The ice cream itself is maybe cinnamon flavor? I didn't get a ton of cranberry flavor overall, mostly "apple tart", although there were a few craisin? pieces mixed in. The ice cream wasn't very melty, especially compared to the chocolate flavors -- I don't know if that's a real difference or just pint by pint. Still, even though it was harder to scoop, it was tasty! I liked it.

Overall
Cost: 3/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment