Sunday, January 17, 2021

fancypants Peppermint Chocolate Cookies

 

These are apparently only available at VNF, I couldn't find 'em anywhere else online (and online is all there is for me right now). This company makes other flavors that are on Amazon though, or potentially in stores. I had never heard of it til I got this as a Christmas gift, and it's nut free but with a far-off expiry date so I figured they wouldn't be that great. But I was wrong, these are great! They're very similar to Girl Scout Thin Mints in taste, except there's no chocolate coating and there's chocolate chips instead (which are subtle but fun). Plus these are lower-cal, and safer! Wonderful. I really liked them and am interested to try the other flavors too. 



Overall

Cost: 5/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment