Wednesday, April 29, 2020

YumEarth Organic Hard Candies - Favorite Fruits

I was surprised to get these, since I'm so used to the lollypops and had never seen the hard candy version before. Apparently they have other flavors, like mint?! But I got two fruit flavored ones, the flavors of which were unmarked so I had to guess at it. These are small and even though the stick on lollipops annoys me, I think I prefer lollypop to hard candies if the flavors are the same. Easier to choke on these guys so I need to pay attention to my consumption, and I eat sweets to relax darn it!

watermelon: I wasn't sure if this was strawberry or watermelon (it's plain pink colored), but I think it's watermelon. It tastes OK, pretty identical to the lollipop version in my opinion. Not super exciting. 5/10

peach: This was half yellow, half orange. It tasted almost like orange flavor rather than peach! A sweet and citrusy flavor. I liked this pretty well. 6/10

pomegranate: This was a dark red-purply color. It tastes a lot like the lollipops! Not my favorite flavor but it's ok. 5/10

strawberry: This was half pink, half red. It tastes a lot like the lollipops also! Nice sweetness, but not complex in any way. Not as good as those strawberry wrapper classic hard candies, sadly. 5/10

cherry: I think this was cherry? It was plain dark pink color, so it might have been pomegranate. It tastes vaguely like cherry though. It is OK, but not amazing. I think thinking that it is cherry makes it taste better than thinking it is pomegranate...maybe. 6/10

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment