Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Mrs. T's Pierogies - Minis Classic Cheddar

Sorry for the title gore, I didn't know what to do with that. It feels like its been years since I reviewed a pierogy. I bought these so long ago, before the virus times, way way before. Finally I am eating them. Why didn't I buy more crap in my final grocery trip? Answer: I didn't have chest pain yet and confidently assumed I'd leave the house again. A fool I was. But even though these are my last and only pierogy, they still aren't THAT good. A very prototypical rogi. Nice, comforting texture with a boring potato inside. The best part about the minis is that you get 11 of them for 220 cals, which feels like a lot! The worst part is you get 2.5 servings per box instead of 3.2ish. But these are nice and so quick to cook. The day I finally get another flavor will be such a happy day, 'cause it'll mean I went to the store!!

BTW, I felt like I was having a heart attack when I got up to make these. My body is just not healin', blog. Sigh. :(

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment