Monday, April 20, 2020

Enjoy Life Breakfast Ovals - Apple Cinnamon

This was a nice moist oaty loaf! Feels substantial, which is nice. The oats still weird me out, but by now I know in my soul they are safe. Unlike my recollection of the other flavors, this tasted "healthy", like some weird bread my mom would bake on a whim or something. It wasn't bad, but I guess the flavor of apple-cinnamon-oatmeal didn't feel like a treat as much as the banana or berry ones. I expect the maple one would feel more breakfast-oatmeally too, and less indulgent. It's not bad and it's nice to eat something "bready", especially in these quarantine times, but it wasn't decadent either. Overall a normal-ish food for allergy sufferers so I am appreciative.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (about 18$ for 20 bars on Amazon)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment