Saturday, April 4, 2020

Snyder's of Hanover 100 Calorie Pack Pretzel Sticks

Ahoy there, friends. I'm not eating many new foods lately, since I can't leave the house and also don't want to risk eating anything that I have even the slightest chance of being allergic to. So that limits me quite a bit. However, I do have the third pretzel type in my trilogy of hoarded pretzels: the stick. I rank these below the mini pretzels and above the weird squares. They aren't thick and I'd rather have a thick pretzel stick, but it's probably for the best since if I chip a tooth, I'm stuck! Anyway, they aren't super crunchy or satisfying, but they are "OK". Probably very doable to dip in something, like some mustard. You do get a decent amount per bag, just like with the other types. I appreciate them. They are food that doesn't kill me. I am still alive.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment