Thursday, April 9, 2020

orange bubly

Oh yeah. I am all in on Orange Bubly. This might be my favorite flavor of bubly yet, it tastes just like an orange soda or orange dessert but obviously with no sugar! This one didn't even have a weird metallic or chemical taste either, just nice pure orangeness. I like bublys quite a lot, even though their politics are weird (see: the komen breast cancer one) and this one says "yo" on the tab instead of "hey u", which I was not anticipating. I also heard someone was allergic to the strawberry flavored one, which makes me nervous that I will be too. But if it's not top-8, it can only be peas/beans/anise that would do me in, and bubly wouldn't have those things, right?! Perhaps I'm borrowing trouble because my body is starting to heal from its agonies, I hope, maybe. Inhala, exhala. This is a good bubly.


Overall
Cost: 6/10 (cheaper than water!)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment